Soaps & Skin Care
Soap is one of the most essential products in the home, and since it touches your skin so frequently, it stands to reason that it should be non-irritating, gentle, natural, and of course effective! For soaps like these, Friendly Fumes is your source, as our soaps contain no parabens, no phthalates, no solvents, and no propylene glycol! We take great pride in the quality of our soaps and we handcraft them in small batches to ensure the highest quality and purity.
We closely monitor every step of our soapmaking process to ensure only the highest-quality handmade soaps make it out for sale. We use only the finest fragrances, and we see no need to include harsh additives in our handmade soy soaps because they already outperform and outlast commercial varieties! Our handmade soy soaps are gentler on the skin, better for the body, and easier on the planet— in other words, better in every way than commercial brands.
The unique qualities of soy make it known as a “smart" skincare ingredient, as it has the ability to moisturize dry skin while simultaneously controlling oily spots. This means our soy soaps are ideal for virtually every skin type. We also use natural shea butter, castor oil, and olive oil to create the ideal combination for a healthy and vibrant skin. Shea butter is a thick, creamy fat from the African Shea tree nut, prized for its ability to nourish skin while retaining moisture. Castor oil is one of the richest, most healing skincare oils nature has to offer, and olive oil has been used since ancient times for the pure antioxidants and vitamins it gives to the skin. The combination of castor oil, olive oil, and soy is a Friendly Fumes specialty, creating a thick, luxurious lather you just won't find in other handmade soy soaps. This sets us apart even further from all other brands.
Each bar of our handmade soy soap is hand-cut to weigh 4.5 oz. or a little more, so the size, shape and other characteristics vary. Every bar is unique, but the quality never wavers. Browse our catalog and find the fragrance that's just right for you, or head on over to our specialty soaps page and create a personalized product that's all your own.
Did you know?
- Castor oil can be used to reduce dark under-eye circles! A small amount applied before bed can work wonders overnight.
- Castor oil is an excellent acne treatment. The ricinoleic fatty acids are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, but rich in antioxidants.
- Olive oil has been used since 6,000 BC by various peoples for skincare, cosmetics and bathing.
- Olive oil is rich in flavonoid polyphenols, natural antioxidants that can reduce blood pressure and cholesterol, and decrease the signs of aging.
- Soy protein is high in amino acids and vitamin E, which can restore skin's elasticity, even out complexion, and lighten dark spots.
- Soy can reduce the body's creation of keratin. Overproduction of keratin can lead to skin trouble like eczema and psoriasis.
Want your soap made your way? Click specialty soy soaps link below !!!